- Maverick R - All years & 1000 models
- Engine Gasket Set - QTY 1
- Oil Port Main Bearing - QTY 4
- PTO Bearing - QTY 2
- Connecting Rod Assembly - QTY 2
- Rod Bearing - QTY 4
- Intake Valve - QTY 4
- Exhaust Valve - QTY 4
- Moveable Chain Guide - QTY 2
- Fixed Chain Guide - QTY 2
- Timing Chain - QTY 2
- Water Pump Seal - QTY 1
- Spark Plug - QTY 2
- 93mm Piston - QTY 2
- Front Thru Shaft Bearing - QTY 1
- Rear Thru Shaft Bearing - QTY 1
- Inner Oil Pump Rotor - QTY 1
- Outer Oil Pump Rotor - QTY 1
- Starter Sprague - QTY 1
- Oil Filter - QTY 1
- Concentrated Coolant / Antifreeze 1 Gal. - QTY 1
- Engine Assembly Lube 4 oz. - QTY 1
- 5W-20 Synthetic Racing Oil 1 qt. - QTY 3
- 75W-140 Synthetic Lubricant Oil 1 qt. - QTY 1
The items below are not a physical product, only a service. This requires you to send in your item(s) for servicing/repair.
- Bore Cylinder - QTY 2
- Service & Grind Crank Shaft- QTY 1
- Service Cylinder Head - QTY 2
- Box Dimensions: TBD
- Weight: 60.0 lbs.
No Installation Guide Exists
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the “1000r” kit the ATV or the Maverick?
Hey Tim, Yes sir the R kits are for maverick head engines.
Héllo. I have now a 840R whit cam Ported head , portes intake , I want to buil lile a 1100 . What i need and what os the cost of the part i need . And i need to stard at the crank And i nees carillo ROD or solid Rod cause I will put nitrous for sure . Thanks
Hey Fredric, I will provide a few links to our engine kits you will most likely need. I will need a few more details to make sure your est/order is correct. Is this engine going to be running maverick heads? Is the crank a good crank your starting with? Will you be running race fuel?
Do y’all rebuild the motors
Yes sir we do.