- Stage 1 Stock Exhaust - 91 Octane
- Stage 2 EX Aftermarket Exhaust with Stock Cat - 91 Octane
- Stage 2 CBP Stock Exhaust with Cat Bypass - 91 Octane
- Stage 3 Aftermarket Exhaust with Cat Bypass - 91 Octane
- Stage 4 Aftermarket Exhaust with Cat Bypass and Intake - 91 Octane
- Stage 4R Aftermarket Exhaust with Cat Bypass and Intake - 100 Octane
- Maverick - All years & models
- ECU Reflash - QTY 1
- USPS Package: Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box
- Box Dimensions: 6x6x6
- Weight: 3.0 lbs.
No Installation Guide Exists
Ecu reflash 2015 maverick
Super fast turnaround time like always. Night and day difference after installing. Feels like a completely different bike. Starts easier and runs completely better than stock. Would definitely recommend this to anyone with a maverick. Team always goes the extra mile to make sure the parts are exactly what you want or absolutely need.
Let's see her full throttle. #sendit
I was a little skeptical about this product at first but after talking to the team at WKP I went ahead and bought it and WOW!!!! The difference is mind blowing feels like a whole different bike now. From the throttle response to the over all power was well worth the money. Woke my can am maverick up!!!!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you do reflash for 2020 can am sport? If so, what is the hp gain for the most basic reflash?
yes we do, 5-8 hp.
Got a 2016 can am maverick 1000r.whats the hp gain on your tuner
8-12hp depending on airfliter and exhaust.
2013 maverick xrs do I need to change exhaust and air intake to get the stage 4r performance
The stage 4R will have the aded fuel for air filter / intake and exhaust. This allows us to run more timing to brun the extra fuel neting more power and throttle repsonse. Installing this stage flash without intsall those hard parts will net a richer AFR than optimal, it is not uncommon for cusotmer to buy this flash and install componets later. This will not hurt the machine it just will not be optimal.
I have a 2015 can am maverick non turbo. I have stock exhaust minus the cat. I have stm 3p primary. What stage tune do I need?