- 2011 Commander 1000
- 2012 Commander 800R EFI, STD, XT
- 2012 Commander 1000 EFI, LTD, STD, XT, X
- 2012 Outlander 1000 EFI, STD, XT
- 2012 Outlander 800R EFI, STD, XT
- 2012 Renegade 1000 EFI, STD, XXC
- 2012 Renegade 800R EFI, STD, XXC
- 2013 Commander 800R EFI, STD, DPS, XT
- 2013 Commander 1000 EFI, LTD, STD, DPS, XT, X
- 2013 Outlander 1000 EFI, DPS, XT, XT-P
- 2013 Outlander 650 EFI, STD, XMR, DPS, XT
- 2013 Outlander 800R EFI, STD, DPS, XT, XT-P
- 2013 Outlander MAX 1000 EFI, LTD, DPS, XT, XT-P
- 2013 Outlander MAX 500 EFI STD, DPS, XT
- 2013 Outlander MAX 650 EFI STD, DPS, XT
- 2013 Outlander MAX 800R EFI, DPS, XT, XT-P
- 2013 Outlander 500 EFI STD, DPS, XT
- 2013 Renegade 500 EFI, STD
- 2013 Renegade 800R EFI, STD, XXC
- 2013 Renegade 1000 EFI, STD, XXC
- 2014 Outlander 1000 EFI, DPS, XT, XT-P
- 2014 Outlander 500 EFI, STD, DPS, XT
- 2014 Outlander 650 EFI, STD, XMR, DPS, XT
- 2014 Outlander 800R EFI, STD, DPS, XT, XT-P
- 2014 Outlander MAX 1000 EFI, LTD, DPS, XT, XT-P
- 2014 Outlander MAX 500 EFI, STD, DPS, XT
- 2014 Outlander MAX 650 EFI, STD, DPS, X, XT
- 2014 Outlander MAX 800R EFI, DPS, XT, XT-P
- 2014 Renegade 1000 EFI, STD, XXC
- 2014 Renegade 500 EFI, STD
- 2014 Renegade 800R EFI, STD, XXC
- 2015 Outlander 1000 EFI
- 2015 Outlander 500 EFI
- 2015 Outlander 650 EFI, XMR
- 2015 Outlander 800R EFI
- 2015 Outlander L 500 EFI
- 2015 Outlander L MAX 450 EFI
- 2015 Outlander L MAX 500 EFI
- 2015 Outlander MAX 1000 EFI, LTD
- 2015 Outlander MAX 500 EFI
- 2015 Outlander MAX 650 EFI
- 2015 Outlander MAX 800R EFI
- 2015 Outlander L 450 EFI
- 2015 Renegade 1000 EFI
- 2015 Renegade 500 EFI
- 2015 Renegade 800R EFI
- 2016 Outlander - Outlander MAX - All Models
- 2016 Outlander L - Outlander L MAX - All Models
- 2016 Renegade
- 2017 Defender HD5
- 2017 Outlander - Outlander MAX 450 - 570 - 570 PRO - 650 - 650 XMR - 850 - 1000
- 2017 Traxter HD5
- 2017 Renegade 850
- 2017 Renegade 570
- 2017 Renegade 1000R
- 2018 Defender HD5
- 2018 Traxter HD5
- 2018 Outlander MAX 570 EFI
- 2018 Outlander MAX 850 EFI
- 2018 Outlander 1000R EFI
- 2018 Outlander 450 EFI
- 2018 Outlander 450 EFI T3 (including old EU regulation built before Nov 2017)
- 2018 Outlander 570 EFI
- 2018 Outlander 570 EFI T3 (including old EU regulation built before Nov 2017)
- 2018 Outlander 650 EFI (including old EU regulation built before Nov 2017)
- 2018 Outlander 850 EFI
- 2018 Outlander MAX 1000R EFI (including old EU regulation built before Nov 2017)
- 2018 Outlander MAX 450 EFI (including T3 old EU Regulation built before Nov 2017)
- 2018 Outlander MAX 570 EFI T3 (including old EU Regulation built before Nov 2017
- 2018 Outlander MAX 650 EFI (Including T3 old EU Regulation built before Nov 2017)
- 2018 Renegade 1000R EFI
- 2018 Renegade 570 EFI
- 2018 Renegade 850 EFI
- 2019 Defender HD5
- 2019 Outlander 450 EFI
- 2019 Outlander 570 EFI, XMR
- 2019 Outlander MAX 450 EFI
- 2019 Outlander MAX 570 EFI
- 2019 Traxter HD5 - T1B SERIES
- 2020 Defender HD5
- 2020 Outlander 450 EFI
- 2020 Outlander 570 EFI, STD, XMR, DPS, XT HUNTING
- 2020 Outlander MAX 450 EFI
- 2020 Outlander MAX 570 EFI
- 2020 Traxter T HD5 - T Regulation, Base, DPS
- 2021 Defender HD5 BASE, DPS
- 2021 Outlander 450 EFI, STD, DPS, XU, CE, Mossy Oak Edition
- 2021 Outlander 570 EFI, STD, DPS, XMR, XU, CE, XT Mossy Oak Edition
- 2021 Outlander MAX 450 EFI, STD, DPS
- 2021 Outlander MAX 570 EFI, STD, DPS, XT, CE
- 2021 Traxter T HD5 - BASE, T Regulation
- Stock Differential - QTY 1
- Spartan Series Differential - QTY 1
- Box Dimensions: 14x14x14
- Weight: 30.0 lbs.
No Installation Guide Exists
I spoke with WKP a couple of times prior to my purchase and asked several questions, and their customer service was really great. They communicated throughout the entire ordering and delivery process. Very glad I purchased my sxs differential from them Highly recommend them.
Was as good as it was advertised to be.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this rear diff fit a 2014 commander?
Hey Kyle, The 2014 Can Am Commander runs a diffrent diffirential unfortunatly, they made the difirential one year only for that year commander. The only way to swap is buy the difirential, bracket above the difirential that holds the diff and driveshaft as well. We do offer a maverick diff swap kit thats what I recommend going with. https://www.warrantykillerperformance.com/products/wkp-commander-maverick-diff-swap-kit-whole-cmdsk
Point me in the right direction for a rear diff for a 2020 can am xmr 570 and a driveshaft, unsure if this will fit ?
Hello, since you are replacing your diff and drive shaft, we highly recommend doing the XMR diff swap. This kit will give you a much stronger upgraded XMR differential and the correct driveshaft as well. Here is a link to that if you are interested:
If you would like to just replace with your OEM diff and driveshaft, below is a link to each item:
Drive Shaft: https://www.warrantykillerperformance.com/collections/vehicles/products/can-am-gen-2-500-650-800-rear-driveshaft?_pos=1&_sid=6a6f2a6ae&_ss=r
Can you send it to argentina ?
Good morning, yes we ship to Argentina.
Sorry< I was wrong. I just decoded my VIN and I guess my machine is a 2012 Outlander XT with DPS. Will this fit, and is it in stock?
Hello, we need to know what size your Outlander is.
I have a 2013 Can Am Outlander DPS. Will this differential work and is it in stock?
Hello, please always check the "Fitment" tab for fitment inquiries. This differential will fit your unit.
We do not have one in stock at our warehouse, however we can have one shipped directly to you from our Can Am dealer once the order is placed.
Is this a direct swap for a 2012 can am commander 1000xt. What gear oil do you recommend for them. Also how long would it take to get one?
Hi, yes this is the same differential that is in the 2012 Commander 1000 XT. If youre in a warmer climate then we recommend running amsoil 250. If you're in a cooler climate, we recommend running 190. We currently don't have one of these diffs here at our warehouse but we can easily place an order for one through our Can Am vendor and have it shipped directly to you. Usually only takes about a week or so to recieve.
Is the Spartan series the HD setup type when selecting?
That is correct!
Do you have rear diff for 2016 commander 800
We would have to special order you a rear differential Jim. We emailed you a link to the correct one you are looking for.
Is this in stock ? I have a 2013 Commander 1000XT super noisey and alot of metal in the oil 2300 miles !!
No sir but we can get you one ordered!
Does this diff have the Helical cut crown and pinion in it and what fluid do you recommend in it ?
This is a straight cut gear diffrential, we always recommend a heavier straight weight gear oil. Shoot us an email we can send you a cart to pruchase the fluids we have tested and recomend.
I have a 2018 Can-Am 450-L Outlander . I’m needing a new rear diff the stock one is leaking after 250 miles . Not sure what happened . I’m wondering about a up grade maybe the spartan. What would you suggest ?
The Spartan Series is an upgrade from the OEM backed with a 1 year warranty so would for sure be your best option if you're not looking to keep replacing.
Which would i choose for the Spartan option When choosing “stock” or “hd series” ?
The "HD Series" is our Spartan Series
Will this fit a 2018 can am outlander 450 dps
Yes, this will fit your unit.
Will this fit a 2013 Commander 1000 XT. Do I need to change out the rear drive shaft?
Yes, this will fit the 2013 Commander 1000 XT without changing the drive shaft.
Will this fit a 2012 commander 1000 xt
Yes, this will fit the 2012 Commander 1000 XT
Will this fit my 2018 can am outlander 850xmr? I want the upgraded one but do I need a shortened drive shaft or can I use my oem one?
Hey Billy, No sir your unit will run the XMR diffirential which is the best bolt in opotion ther than full billet XMR diffirential.
this will fit a 2014 renegade 800?
Yes it will. Please always check fitment tab on product page. Thanks!
will this fit a 2012 can am outlander 1000xt or do I need gen1 or can I use either
Hey Travis, 2012 Outander 1000 is a Gen 2!