- Commander - All years & models
- Maverick - All years & models*
- Maverick Trail - All years & models
- Maverick Turbo - All years & models
- Outlander - All years & models
- Renegade - All years & models
*Except Defender and Maverick X3 models
- HD Bolts - QTY 2
Primary Bolt Install
- Clean crank threads with brake clean make sure all brake clean is evaporated, install bolt with red loctite on the threads, torque to 75 ft lbs best to torque with impact and check with torque wrench.
Note: The primary bolt is longer than the secondary bolt.
Secondary Bolt Install
- Clean transmission input shaft threads with brake clean make sure all brake clean is evaporated, install bolt with red loctite on the threads, torque to 45 ft lbs best to torque with impact and check with torque wrench.
Note: The secondary bolt is shorter than the primary bolt.
- USPS Package: Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box
- Box Dimensions: 10x6x1
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
No Installation Guide Exists
fast shipping great people to deal with
Don't know yet
Don't know how well they work, as I have only installed bolts and not run the bike yet
Bolts fit like a charm and are better quality than oem.
I love it no more worry of bolt stressing and breaking or backing out great upgrade highly recommend it for everyone
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this bolt kit work for a 2015 Xds Turbo clutch?
Hey Shane, This kit does not work for turbo models. We can build a kit for the turbo setup please email us if interested.
On your canam clutch bolt kit, is it just two bolts?
Yes! The cutch bolt kit is two hd bolts, you are to use your factory washers.
Will this work on a 2014 Maverick xrs without modifying anything, (plug and play)?
Will this work on a 2018 commander xt 1000
Yes it will.
Will this fit a 2016 outlander xmr or does that have the stub and nut
You can remove whatever setup is currently on the unit and run this kit.