- Commander - All years & models
- Maverick - All years & models*
- Maverick Trail - All years & models
- Outlander - All years & models
- Renegade - All years & models
*Except Defender and Maverick X3 models
- HD Bolts - QTY 2
Primary Bolt Install
- Clean crank threads with brake clean make sure all brake clean is evaporated, install bolt with red loctite on the threads, torque to 75 ft lbs best to torque with impact and check with torque wrench.
Note: The primary bolt is longer than the secondary bolt.
Secondary Bolt Install
- Clean transmission input shaft threads with brake clean make sure all brake clean is evaporated, install bolt with red loctite on the threads, torque to 45 ft lbs best to torque with impact and check with torque wrench.
Note: The secondary bolt is shorter than the primary bolt.
- USPS Package: Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box
- Box Dimensions: 10x6x1
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
No Installation Guide Exists (Coming Soon!)
Simple install and a lot better
I know it’s not warranty killers fault receiving damaged/ empty package the first time but they did make good on shipping another set of clutch bolts out.
Good bolts but poor description
The bolts arrived fast and are of good quality. However they do not fit the primary for the XDS turbo. The product description needs to be updated.
fast shipping great people to deal with
Don't know yet
Don't know how well they work, as I have only installed bolts and not run the bike yet
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this bolt kit work for a 2015 Xds Turbo clutch?
Hey Shane, This kit does not work for turbo models. We can build a kit for the turbo setup please email us if interested.
On your canam clutch bolt kit, is it just two bolts?
Yes! The cutch bolt kit is two hd bolts, you are to use your factory washers.
If I use red locktite on these bolts, how do I remove them if I have to.
They can be removed wiht an impact. No heat needed.
Will this primary bolt work on a 2013 xrs with the turbo XDS primary conversion?
Yes sir it will as the crankshaft threads have not changed.
Can you confirm this will work on a 2017 commander max? The factory bolt is a stud.
yes sir it will!
I orders a kit and want to know the exact torque for your bolt. Do I use locktite red or blue or nine? Same for secondary.
Have a look at our "Details" tab on the product page. We have the primary and secondary bolt install directions listed there. :)
I have a can-am maverick 1000r I have to replace the clutch bolt. I don’t want to use the pieces of crap oem stud and bolt. I am wanting to make sure this will work for my model. Can-am 1000r maverick 2014
It sure will :)
These are direct replacement on 2016 xmr renegade 1000?i have the studs and want to replace with bolts
They sure are! :) Order in the next 10 minutes or by 3pm CST for same day shipping!
Will this work on a 2014 Maverick xrs without modifying anything, (plug and play)?
Will this work on a 2018 commander xt 1000
Yes it will.
Will this fit a 2016 outlander xmr or does that have the stub and nut
You can remove whatever setup is currently on the unit and run this kit.