Why We Make It
Forget Visco-Lok! Get true on-demand 4-wheel drive for your Can-Am Maverick X3 with SuperATV’s actuating pin locker front differential. This Visco-Lok upgrade comes with everything you need to install in your stock differential and get going! You can finally have the confidence you need to take the road less traveled and tear through obstacles you didn’t think possible. Switch to a GDP Pin Locker Differential and experience Gear Driven Performance on your machine!
Visco-Lok vs SuperATV’s Pin Locker Differential
Can-Am’s stock Visco-Lok differential is not a true on-demand differential. When push comes to shove, your wheels need to spin a least one full rotation before the clutch pack will engage and lock the diff. By then you’ve already lost your momentum and even then, the diff can slip.
With SuperATV’s pin locker front differential, you get consistent, locked, 4-wheel drive whenever you need it at the flip of a switch. No more guessing, hoping, and squirming your way over that hill.
The SuperATV Difference
Our pin locker differential uses electronically actuated pins to lock your hubs. It drops right into your existing differential to make installation a breeze and to make sure you only pay for what you need. Our billet aluminum lid makes this upgrade bulletproof, and you can count on SuperATV’s pin locker differential going wherever your Maverick X3 takes you.
Note: Maverick X3 X DS models require relocation of the upper A-Arm cross bar.
- Instant, on-demand 4WD diff locker
- Electronically actuated/ toggle switch controlled
- Made from 6061 billet Aluminum
- Comes complete with wiring harness and all hardware
- Utilizes stock diff half for easy installation
- Made in the USA
- Maverick X3 900 : 2018+
- Maverick X3 Turbo : 2017+
- Maverick X3 Turbo R : 2017+
- Maverick X3 X RS Turbo R : 2017+
- Maverick X3 MAX Turbo : 2017+
- Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R : 2017+
- Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo R : 2017+
- Maverick X3 X DS Turbo R : 2017+
- Maverick X3 MAX X DS Turbo : 2017+
- X DS models require modification. See below.
Does NOT fit Maverick X3 XRC, XMR or Defender XMR Note: Maverick X3 X DS models require relocation of the upper A-Arm cross bar.
- Can Am Defender HD5 : 2017+
- Can Am Defender HD8 : 2016+
- Can Am Defender HD10 : 2016+
- Can Am Defender MAX : 2017+
- Can Am Defender HD10 XTP : 2016+
Download Install Guide