- Commander - All years & models
- Defender - All years & models
- Maverick - All years & models
- Maverick Sport - All years & models
- Maverick Trail - All years & models
- Outlander - All years & models
- Renegade - All years & models
- Gasket - QTY 1
- USPS Package: Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box
- Box Dimensions: 10x8x1
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
No Installation Guide Exists
Nice fitment easy install
not the best to install but that's not warranty killer's fault i blame engineers leaving hardly any room to put fasteners in place and actually tighten down
Quality valve cover gaskets. Use these with the WKP aluminum covers to cure my leaky stockers on my Defender XMR
Very fast shipping the party for perfectly
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the advantage in replacing the whole valve cover part as opposed to just the valve cover gasket?
The advantage of using our cast alunimum valve cover is that it will not warp and will add better heat dissipation compared to OEM plastic valve cover. The plastic OEM cover tends to warp from heat of the engine & exhaust which can lead to oil leaks and false sense of gasket failure, allowing contaminants to enter the engine. If you replace just the gasket while still using the OEM cover, you can run into similar issues in the future if the plastic cover loses its true form.