- Commander - All years & models
- Defender - All years & models
- Maverick - All years & models*
- Maverick Sport - All years & models
- Maverick Trail - All years & models
- Maverick Turbo - All years & models
- Outlander - All years & models
- Renegade - All years & models
*Except Maverick X3 models
- Premium Wheel Bearing - QTY 1
- USPS Package: Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box
- Box Dimensions: 10x6x1
- Weight: 1.0 lb.
No Installation Guide Exists
Front wheel bearings
Can’t give these a 5 because when I installed one, the seal came out when I put on shaft, called they said it’s normal, we will see, but they went on perfect except that seal, time will tell then mayb I will repost
So far so good went on a 10 hour rough terrain ride this weekend and no problems
Came in quick looks like good, will how they hold up Thanks
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How come these bearings are advertised on fb as OEM Can am Bearings but when they are shipped to the buyer they come in a Pivot works Package?.. When warranty is done on the bearings they are sent to an All Balls Business location? I don't think can am is using all balls or pivot works bearings.. sales pitch?
These bearings are OEM and not PivotWorks. We used to carry PivotWorks bearings (P/N: PWFWK-C01-000) but no longer stock them. These OEM bearings have been in stock for quite some time now so there should not be a problem as far as packaging. Should you need additional help feel free to call Customer Service at (318) 670-3366.
Can I install a grease insert inside my wheel hub?
No, these bearings are not grooved for greasing through the hub. You would need to purchase a Can Am Wheel Bearing EZ Greaser.