The latest LED technology in the hottest design on the market.
Power – Quake LED Monolith Slim Series Light Bars use powerful CREE™ LEDs that produce a powerful beam of light. With built in Spot and Flood LED light diodes, the Quake Monolith Slim Series uses our signature low-amp technology to provide you all the light you need without draining your battery.
Construction – Strong, durable, and weatherproof, the Quake LED Light Bar is carefully constructed to handle the toughest off-road jobs. Our LED boards are extremely resistant to impacts, vibration, and other intense conditions. Quake Monolith Light Bars are compacted in single row indestructible housing with lenses that harness Quake’s Hybrid Optic System, and are protected behind Quake’s thick polycarbonate lens technology. Quake LED Monolith Slim Series Light Bars can operate in a temperature range of -40° to 145° Fahrenheit, and are encased in cast aluminum housing with a black powder coat finish and are rated at IP67 waterproof.
Applications – A slim single row design that is compact in size but powerful in light projection. Ideal for bar or roof-top mounting, the Quake LED Monolith Slim Series Light Bar is the perfect lighting accessory for any truck, boat, tractor, trailer, or off-road toy and can be used for work, play, rescue, or response. Durable against time, weather, water, temperature, and vibration, Quake’s Ultra Arc Series will help accomplish any impossible task.
Part #: QUMS***
- Watt: 30W, 50W, 100W, 150W, 200W and 250W
- Size: 9", 13", 23", 33", 43" and 53"
- Dimensions: 7.57 x 1.83 x 3.19, 11.56 x 1.83 x 3.19, 21.56 x 1.83 x 3.19, 31.56 x 1.83 x 3.19, 41.49 x 1.83 x 3.19 and 51.38 x 1.83 x 3.19
- Lumens: 2,520, 4,200, 8,400, 12,600, 16,800 and 21,000
- Beam: Super Spot (Spot and Flood)
- LEDs: 5 Watt CREE
- Color Temp: 6,000K
- Operating Temp: -40°F~140°F
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
- Housing Material: Diecast Aluminum
- Mounting Hardware: Steel
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Lens: Polycarbonate
- Est. Lifetime: 50,000 Hours
12 month manufacturer's warranty.
Quake LED is located in Lakewood, Colorado, USA