- Ranger 570 - All years & models
- Ranger 900 - All years & models
- Ranger 1000 - All years & models
- RZR 570 - All years & models
- RZR 900 - All years & models
- RZR 1000 - All years & models
- Tensioner Housing - QTY 1
- Tensioner - QTY 1
- Dowel Pin - QTY 1
- Bolts - QTY 2
- Gaskets - QTY 2
- Installation Guide - QTY 1
- USPS Package: Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box
- Box Dimensions: 10x6x1
- Weight: 1.0 lb.
Works as described
Less expensive than anywhere else on the net, yet not a "cheap" product. Well done.
This is my second one. Put one on my Ranger then this one on my RZR 1000. If I get another Polaris I'll buy another one. This works great and stops the annoying start up rattle.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this tensioner leak any oil?
No, unlike other automatic tensioners this does not leak any oil.
Will this work on a 2014 Polaris ranger 900 and will it stop the rattling that is dose all the time not just on start up ? Thanks for any help
Yes it will work on all 570, 900 and 1000 models. The rattling will stop on startup with this new product installed.
Will this fit my 2015 570 midsize ranger?
It sure will fit it!
does this stop the clanking noise at idle from the clutch?
Hey Tayler, This is for the timing chain. The noise from the clutch will always be a light chatter due to idle rpm changes isolating the weights back and forth. This part can smooth idle keeping cam timing more correct.