- Renegade 1000 (2012-2021)
- Outlander 1000 (2012-2021)
- Commander 1000 (2011-2021)
- Maverick Trail 1000 (2018-2021)
- Defender 1000 (2016-2019)
- Engine Gasket Set - QTY 1
- Spark Plug - QTY 2
- Cylinder Head - QTY 2
- Front Cylinder Kit - QTY 1
- Rear Cylinder Kit - QTY 1
- Timing Chain - QTY 2
- Timing Chain Fixed Guide - QTY 2
- Timing Chain Movable Guide - QTY 2
- Crankshaft - QTY 1
- Oil Port Main Bearing - QTY 4
- PTO Bearing - QTY 2
- Oil Pump Rotor Set - QTY 1
- Stater Sprague - QTY 1
- Oil Filter - QTY 1
- Oil Radiator - QTY 1
- Front Thru Shaft Bearing - QTY 1
- Rear Thru Shaft Bearing - QTY 1
- Water Pump Rotary Seal - QTY 1
- Water Pump Oil Seal - QTY 1
- Engine Assembly Lube 4 oz. - QTY 1
- 5W-20 Synthetic Racing Oil 1 qt. - QTY 3
- 250W Synthetic Lubricant Oil 1 qt. - QTY 1
- 1 Gallon Concentrated Coolant / Antifreeze - QTY 1
- Box Dimensions: 24x15x13
- Weight: 63.1 lbs.
No Installation Guide Exists
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
how is that that I have to send you the core cylinders and crankshaft? what if I can not do it
Hey Gustavo, We have core charges if you do not wish to swap out the componets. When you are rady to purchase email us here in the link below and we can send you the website cart.
Is a Can-Am 1000 commander and maverick 1000 take the exact same engine rebuild parts
No they do not, One engine is non R and one is R. They run different pistons and cylinders heads. Email us wehat you are exactly trying to do and we have kits for any combonation or conversion.
Is this a complete engine ready to slap on the machine? Thank You !!
Yes, this includes parts only. Please keep in mind this is a kit and not all items may be in stock when you order it.
IS this a complete engine ? Or just the parts ? Or do I send you mine thanks ?
These are for the parts only. If you need it rebuilt by us, there would be additional labor.