- Commander 1000R (2021)
- Defender 1000R (2020-2021)
- Maverick Sport 1000R (2019-2021)
- Maverick X3 900 H.O. 90HP (2018)
- Maverick X3 900 Turbo 120HP (2017-2021)
- Maverick X3 900 Turbo R 154HP (2017-2018)
- Maverick X3 900 Turbo R 172HP (2018-2021)
- Maverick X3 900 Turbo RR 195HP (2020-2021)
View similar item(s) for Defender 800, Defender 1000, Maverick Sport, Maverick Trail and Maverick Turbo models.
- Clutch Roller - QTY 3
- Roller Pin - QTY 3
- Washer - QTY 3
- USPS Package: Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box
- Box Dimensions: 10x6x1
- Weight: 0.10 lbs.
- 07/23/20: Installation guide has been added.
- 04/19/19: All kits now include roller pins and washers.
These are bad *** rollers very durable
Hat alles gut geklappt
Havnt had any issues yet. Pretty simple install as well.
Should hold up way better than the OEM
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you use the factory washers and do they go on the inner or outer of the bushings?
Yes you can use the factory washers and they will go on the outside of the rollers.
Is it normal for the ( just installed) rollers to not "free spin" on the pin? ( the roller only rolls about 1/2 way before gettin stuck) Washer position was installed according to the OEM maverick service manual. in your product photos, you show the washer on the opposite end. is this correct? can you please clarify the location of the washer. thanks
Hey Vicente, The rollers should spin freely oince full installed. The washer is installed like OEM on the outside of the roller. We will have one of our techs give you a call sir.
Will the rollers for the can am x3 work with stock pins or do you need the new pins
The rollers can be purcahsed and installed by them selves. You do not need new pins always.
Does this item fit the xrc turbo r 172hp?
yes it does. Please check fitment tab. Thanks!
What is your restock date on washers
It could be June or July 2019 before we get more in stock.
Hi, this would be for a set of 3 correct?
This would be for only three (3) rollers.