- Commander - All years & models
- Defender - All years & models
- Maverick - All years & models
- Maverick Sport - All years & models
- Maverick Trail - All years & models
- Outlander - All years & models
- Renegade - All years & models
*Except Maverick X3 models
- Aluminum Thermostat Cover - QTY 1
- Thermostat Cover Gakset - QTY 1
- HD Washer - QTY 1
- HD Bolt - QTY 1
- USPS Package: Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box
- Box Dimensions: 10x6x1
- Weight: 0.25 lbs.
- 06/05/20: All kits now include a thermostat cover gasket. Copper washer has been replaced with an HD version that seals better.
No Installation Guide Exists
Easy to install,
They work great , Better then the plastic oem that crack.
Warranty Killer Performance
We appreciate your feedback! Be sure to use that coupon code on your next order. If you have any photos of your ride we would love to see it. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!
Can am thermostat covers
Awesome products and great customer service! thank you guys!
Good fit and looks to be of excellent quality.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you know when you’ll be getting any more thermostat covers for Can-Am? Also where are you guys located?
Hello, we are located in Shreveport, Louisiana. At the time, I do not have an ETA on these thermostat covers but we are hoping to have more in stock within the coming weeks.
Hi, i need 125 of them, when it is possible ?
Estimated ETA is in 3-4 weeks. You can enter your email address in the notification block for when they are back in stock :)
WILL THIS FIT A 2016 MAVERICK XXC 1000
Yes, this will work
When will you have these in stock?
Fingers crossed they get here by the end of April 2019. Be sure to check back with us then. These things are killer and in such high demand we can’t keep production up fast enough.
Is this for both cylinders both of mine are currently leaking
No, this is just for one cylinder.
Will this fit a 2015 Maverick 100R XRS
It sure does!
Is there a torque spec for the two bolts that mount the thermostat cover to the motor? Would like to know prior to purchase so I'm not sitting here with parts on the bench waiting to install.
Hey Ron, We normal do not check the book for torque specs on componets like this. But good rule of thumb on 6mm bolts 3-7 ft. lbs.