- Commander - All years & 1000 models
- Defender - All years & 1000 models
- Maverick* - All years & 1000 models
- Maverick Sport - All years & 1000 models
- Maverick Trail - All years & 1000 models
- Maverick Turbo - All years & 1000 models
- Outlander - All years & 1000 models
- Renegade - All years & 1000 models
*Except Maverick X3 models
The items below are not a physical product, only a service. This requires you to send in your item(s) for servicing/repair.
- Service Core Crankshaft to Super Crankshaft - QTY 1
- Box Dimensions: 16x7x7
- Weight: 16.0 lbs.
No Installation Guide Exists
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this service require working parts? My front rod is seized and the rear bearing is out...also what kind of hp gains are you seeing? Thanks
Hey Jason, You can send your crank in and we can see if we can save it. You will not see any hp gains as far peak really. This is more of an upgrade for how quick the power comes in. How responsive the engine is. With this crank as light as it is the engine spins up and comes into the power very quick, no comaprision to stock.